Online Payment Process
- Visitor submits payment online and provides the completed application form along with a copy of their payment receipt to the Secretary/Treasurer. (Visitor may forward via email or print and bring with them to the next chapter meeting.)
- Membership Committee reviews application, checks references and interviews applicant. Upon approval, they will notify the Secretary/Treasurer.
- The Secretary/Treasurer will then notify applicant of approval.
- Secretary/Treasurer attaches copy of payment receipt to the application and mails to the BNI Southeast office.
- Application is received in the office and membership status is updated in database.
Very Important Notes: Membership is not effective until the application and payment receipt are received in the BNI Southeast office. Applications received by the BNI Southeast office without a check or payment receipt attached will not be processed.